Sunday, January 17, 2010

Grunge Paper Roses!!!!!




WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I just took an amazing class at my LSS!!!! We learned how to make these Grunge Paper Roses!!! And holy cow!!!! They are amazing!!!!! I am loving these!!! They do take some elbow grease to put together, but it's totally worth it!!

The paper we got in class is beautiful! I can't remember the name of the paper company, I will try to find out later.
We also got to use a brand new, not even released in stores yet, Tim Holtz flower die, that is for Sizzix!!! it is awesome!!! And we got to use some new distress ink colors by Tim Holtz. They are soooo pretty!! Can't wait til they come out!!

After the roses were put together, we assembled everything onto a little canvas that we painted before we made the roses.
Once the roses were on the canvas, we added the bling!!!! Which I LOVE!!! I think it just came out super awesome!!!
I can't wait to expirement more with these, and come up with some of my own ideas!!!

The first picture is of my messy work station LOL!!!
The second Picture is of my inky hands after inkin up my roses
Then the third one!!!! yay!! The end results!!! hehe!!

Thanks for looking!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment