Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sketchy thursday 97!!!!


YAY!!!! I got a chance to play along this week!!!! I have been wanting to make cards for Sketchy Thursday for sooooo longggg, but I have been super busy traveling around for my pet sitting, So I have not been home.

I finally got a chance to bring my crafty things with me on a 2 week job. I have been getting itchy, not being able to craft is torture!!!! ;)

I made this super cute halloween card! I got this digi image online. Isn't this mouse the cutest!!! I love it!!!!

I got this basic Grey paper for 40% off at my LSS!!! I took all they had left!! LOL!! It reminded me of halloween!! I also got some new K&Company halloween paper strips. They are amazing!!!!!! They had them on sale at A.C. Moore!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! I just love them, and they have adhesive on the backs of them!! Even better!!!

I also used my drippy goo punch to put under the bat border! Love it!!
And I added those three skulls on the side!! Those skulls are actually one of the border strips from K&Company, I just cut them apart!! Super cool!!! ;)

I am nuts for halloween!! I could make halloween cards all year long!!!! haha!!

On the inside of the card is a big Trick or Treat stamp!!!

Thanks so much for looking!!!!

3 comments:

  1. fantastic lindsay! i love halloween...love seeing the halloween theme on your card:) that bg paper is lime rickey, and so creative of you to use it as haloween paper! i would have bought every single last sheet too, lol!!!! excellent card for tracy's sketch! and great to see you play this week:) tinla:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure perfection Lindsay!!! Really this card is FAB!!!! Have missed you playing along with the sketches. Thank goodness for FaceBook - otherwise I'd never talk to ya!! LOL! I also love your new blog makeover. Where do you find the time to do all that you do girl?!

    Big Hugs,
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much tinla!!!!! And Tracy!!!!! I really do love this card!!!! ;)

    I'm not to happy with the look of my blog Tracy, I couldn't find a backround that I liked, but I will change it again :) I find time here and there to play around on my blog! Hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete