Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm alive!!!!

WOW!! I can't believe I haven't posted anything in almost 2 months!!! Thats not good!! ;)

I have been super super busy!!! Which is good! It keeps me out of trouble! haha!

I did a little craft fair in July, and sold a bunch of my cards! I was so surprised, people really liked my designs, and I even had a lady order 20 christmas cards!! That was awesome!!

Anyways, I didn't post hardly any of the cards that I made for the fair, so I am going to post a bunch right now!! Enjoy!!!

Also, there is the picture of my craft table, It was my first craft fair, so it wasn't the greatest looking table, but It's a start!

I did order a 48 greeting card rack! I got it yesterday! It is so awesome!! Make me look professional LOL!!!!

Thank you so much for looking!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment