Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WOW!!! MIA Much???

So sorry to all my blog fans! I've been a horrible blogger!
My business has been exploding!! For those who don't know, I have my own pet sitting and dog walking business. And so I do over night pet sitting for my customers. and I have been going non stop ever since last october!! But it's been so great!! I really love working with dogs, and other pets!! It truly is a blessing to love what I do.
I have even had my mom helping me out, because I can only be in so many places at once :) She is having fun doing this too!!

Any who. I went to Anchorage Alaska for 19 days in January into February! It was amazing!!!! I went to visit my friend Donna Hitz!! Who works for A Muse studio!!! We met online 4 years ago and have been friends ever since! and she was looking for a dog sitter and asked me if I wanted to do it!! haha!! I said Hell Yes!!!! :) I'm so glad I went!! It was gorgeous there!!! And her little dog "Bougie" was so much fun to pet sit for.

So ever since coming back from alaska on February 6th, I have been pet sitting non stop and won't get a long break until April 1st. Which is a good thing!!! More jobs = more money!!! :) and more money = more crafty things!! haha!!

I did make a few cards while in Alaska! I will post them on here in a different post. Donna was so so nice, she let me use her crafty room and her stamps!!! I was in heaven!!!! she has an amazing craft room!!!!

Thank you all for being fans of my blog! I promise to post more!!!
I also have a Facebook page now for my card making! It's called "Lindsay's card creations" Please "Like" my page if you like! I do post a lot of pictures there too!!!

Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment