Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tracy's Sketchy Thursday #151


WOW!!!! I feel soooooo ashamed that I haven't been able to play along with Tracy's Sketches!!!!! AAAaaggghhhhh!!! Life gets in the way!! hehe!

But so happy I could do one for this week!!!

I used this adorable stamp that I got from my amazing friend Tami W. :) It's from The greeting Farm!!!! Love these stamps!!!!!

I colored in this cutie with copics, and used my nests circles to pop him up on the card. Used some Basic Grey stripes paper and craft CS, and some awesome striped ribbon that I love and am running out of!!! :)

This card was super easy and quick to make!! and came out adorable!!!!

Thanks so much for looking!!!!

~Lindsay~

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! indeed! so great and wonderful to see you paly this week, Lindsay!!! What a cute card! TGF sure makes little boys look adorable:) Lovely colouring and the BG dp works so well with him. Take care, friend!!! and TFS!!! Tinla:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie!!! It's a good thing we swap ATC's! I've missed you. I know you're busy - I'm always up to date with you on FB. Gotta love technology. Love your card. It's too, too cute! Isn't Tami da best?! I love her. She's such a good person. Just like you!!! Hope you get to play along again - SOON!!! Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete