Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sketchy Thursday #3!!!


WOW WOW WOW!! I know!! Crazy right!! I made 3 cards for this challenge!!!! wooohooooo!!!!

I caved in and put the X-mas stuff away and made a halloween card!!!! hehe!! I just love halloween!!! And to make halloween cards is my weakness!!! It's so much fun!!!!

Isn't this the best spooky tree ever!!!!?? It is by Great Impressions. I love love love this company!

I had to have this stamp! It's so awesome with the spider webs and spiders in it!!

I embossed this image with black embossing powder.
And I used my Twinkling H2O's for the background, I am loving these H2O's!!

I used some A Muse ribbon on the top, and add a little spider to the middle!!
And of course I had to add some bling!! :)

Thank you for looking!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Great Impressions too. And I couldn't agree more with you - this is THE best spooky tree!!!! I love all 3 of your cards, but I'm always partial to Halloween. *wink* Thank you again for celebrating #100 with me!

    Hugs,
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, lindsay!!! that spooky tree is the best! and you did a great job with the twinkling h2os!! tfs:):) tinla

    ReplyDelete