Monday, March 29, 2010

Sketchy Thursday #76!!!


Another awesome Sketch by Tracy on her awesome blog: www.eatsleepstamp.typepad.com

I had tons of fun with this card!! I was bad again and bought some new stamps this weekend at my LSS. Inky Antics came out with some totally adorable stamps! Dogs and Cats!! I couldn't help myself!!!!

This cat Image is just too cute!!! The sentiment that went with it is: "Thought you could use a lift!" I just had to have them!!
I can also use it for a birthday stamp or any celebration!!

I colored in the cutie with my copics of course! I used to have an orange cat, so I colored him orange/yellowish.

I used my awesome Nesties for the oval and scallop oval.
I added pink pearls all around the oval, I think it came out super cute!!

I paper pieced the big balloon and popped it out.
I added some adorable flowers on the card, I went through my sticker stash, and WOW! I have so many flower stickers it's insane!! LOL!! So I gotta use them up!! Perfect timing!!

I also did a little sewing around the edges.

Thank you soooo much for looking!!!!

5 comments:

  1. oh this card made me laugh! that cat is too cute and funny! love how you popped the balloon out, that came out great! those flowers are stickers? super cool!!! tfs!
    -Anthonette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks Anthonette!!! I do love that cat!!! LOL!
    Yes those flowers are stickers!! Aren't they funky and fun looking!!! I believe the brand of the flowers is sandylion Essentials. They always have awesome stickers on sale!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well girl you know you *had* me at the adorable cat image!! LOL!! I love everything about this card. The fun papers and the adorable flower embellishments. And my newest favorite toy... pearls!!! I also love the way you 'popped' up the balloons.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun, lindsay!! just love that cute l'il cat image and flower stickers...they look great on the card! and i love the pearls around the oval nestie..."halfback pearls" are my middle name, lol!!! great job, lindsay!! tfs:):) tinla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thank you Tracy and tinla!!!! I knew you would love this image Tracy!!! Hehehe!! I just had to have it!!
    Thank you for looking!!!!

    ReplyDelete